Welcome to the Post Tensioning Association
The objectives of the Association are as follows:
- To promote the use of post-tensioning in buildings, bridges, silos and tanks, ground floor slabs and other structural types throughout the UK construction industry.
- To promote best practice in the design, procurement and execution of post-tensioned structures.
- To support and take part in research and development to improve the efficiency and technical capabilities of post-tensioning.
- To support high quality in PT construction through the CARES QA scheme and other relevant bodies.
- To support safe working practices throughout the UK PT industry and to maintain high levels of training.